Cinderella's Fantasy Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Description: Cinderella's Fantasy Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins on July 23, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on August 26, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock and all times (as hereinafter defined) refer to Eastern Time ("ET").
- Eligibility: Open to persons thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the date of entry who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia ("D.C."), (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are physically located therein. Participants must have either a valid Social Security number or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. If a participant is deemed a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence and resides in Alabama or Nebraska and is under 19 years of age; or is a resident of Mississippi under 21 years of age ("Minor"), he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to registering at the Disney Family Movies web site, entering the Sweepstakes or submitting any personally identifiable information. Employees and agents of Buena Vista Television, LLC ("Sponsor"), The Walt Disney Company, Disney *ABC Domestic Television (DADT), Disney Destinations, LLC, Sweepstakes administrator, their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development and handling of the Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit the Disney Family Movies web site at www.disneyfamilymovies.com ("Web Site") and select the Sweepstakes icon or image that will open the Sweepstakes entry page. A registered participant must first login by entering his/her member name and password and then he/she will be directed to the Sweepstakes entry form. Participant must follow the online instructions and "submit" his/her entry information which consists of first name, last name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, date of birth and email address ("Entry Information") to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). A participant who is not registered on the Web Site may become a registered member by completing (and thereafter transmitting) the registration form. Information requested on the registration form consists of participant's first name, last name, email address, gender, birth date, postal code, member name, password, password hint and parent/legal guardian email address (required of Minors only) ("Registration Information"). Participants must be registered with the Web Site and/or one of the Walt Disney family of sites in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Registration is free. If a participant is already registered with the Walt Disney family of companies (see Web Site for list of sites), no new registration is required. All required Registration and Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. The Registration Information and the Entry Information must match the information of the participant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on August 26, 2013. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address/per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Once an email address has been registered by a participant, that email address cannot be used by any other person at the Web Site. Only the participant registered under a particular email address on the Web Site may participate in the Sweepstakes; no other person may use or share the same email address at the Web Site; and, he/she must be deemed the person who physically completed the act of entering. MULTIPLE ENTRIES BY THE SAME PERSON IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITS STATED HEREIN (AND/OR SUBMITTED ONLINE USING MULTIPLE MEMBER ACCOUNTS), WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Proof of delivery or receipt of an Entry will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. WEBSITE MAY NOT BE ACCESSIBLE FROM ALL MOBILE PHONES, HANDHELD DEVICES AND/OR TABLETS. IF A PARTICIPANT EXPERIENCES ANY ISSUES ENTERING, HE/SHE SHOULD ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND ENTER FROM A DESKTOP OR LAPTOP COMPUTER.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded:Grand Prize winner will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort New Fantasyland™ vacation package for winner and up to three (3) guests consisting of: five (5) nights/ six (6) days at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida (one night will be in the Cinderella Castle Suite as described below); roundtrip coach class air transportation for winner and up to three (3) guests from a major commercial airport near winner's residence to Orlando International Airport; five (5) nights hotel accommodations for the winner and up to three (3) guests (one (1) room/quad occupancy) at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion; ground transportation for four (4) to/from the airport and the hotel chosen in the Walt Disney World® Resort; one (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks, including breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Includes meet and greet with Cinderella and photograph; up to four (4) six (6) day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More options; one (1) Signature Dining experience for four (4) persons (actual restaurant selected in Sponsor's sole discretion); one (1) Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique Princess Package available only to travelers ages 3 to 12 who can choose one of three (3) hair styles: Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva or Pop Princess; one (1) Pirates League Package; guests can choose a Pirate or a Mermaid makeover; and one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of one thousand dollars ($1000) for the winner (only) to use anywhere Disney Gift Card is accepted (collectively,"Grand Prize"). The total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $8,235.00. One (1) First Prize will be awarded: First Prize winner will receive one (1) Jeweled Cinderella Coach Figurine by Arribas ("First Prize"). ARV of the First Prize: $375.00. Five (5) Second Prizes will be awarded: Each Second Prize winner will receive one (1) large Cinderella Glass Slipper by Arribas. ARV of each Second Prize: $125.00. Total ARV of all Prizes: $9,235.00. Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. GRAND PRIZE TRIP MUST BE TAKEN BETWEEN NOVEMBER 1, 2013 AND NOVEMBER 1, 2014 OR PRIZE WILL BE FORFEITED. If the Grand Prize winner resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be deemed one of the travel guests. If one of the winner's guests resides in a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be deemed the winner or one of the three (3) travel guests. If the Grand Prize winner elects to take trip without the allotted number of guests, Grand Prize winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate Grand Prize or prize component for the same. Winner and guests are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. If the Grand Prize winner lives within two hundred fifty (250) miles of Orlando, FL, air transportation (as applicable) will not be provided and a gasoline gift card with a value of one hundred dollars ($100.00) will be issued. Grand Prize winner and guests must present valid government issued IDs to partake in the Grand Prize and meet any other travel and participation requirements of the airline, hotel, resort and/or park(s) (in Sponsor's sole discretion). Grand Prize winner and/or his/her guests must have/present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into the hotel. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route in its sole discretion and winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. No extension or change of travel dates are permitted once the travel dates have been confirmed or booked by the Sponsor. Once the air travel tickets are issued they are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in the Affidavit/Release (as described below) and/or travel documents. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility and expense of the Grand Prize winner. Additional Grand Prize restrictions/conditions may apply. Grand Prize is subject to air/ground travel availability, hotel availability, holiday and blackout dates, season restrictions and all other Grand Prize and travel restrictions, as applicable. Accommodations and air carrier(s) are selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. All expenses associated with the receipt or use of the Grand Prize not specifically mentioned as being included (e.g., any requested upgrades), are excluded and are the winner's sole responsibility including, but not limited to: additional park passes, taxes, government fees, service charges, unspecified ground transportation, air or hotel upgrades, unspecified meals, tips, gratuities, room service, hotel incidentals, excursions, tours, laundry service, local and long distance telephone calls or other communications, mobile phone roaming fees, internet or wireless services, souvenirs, gift shop purchases, merchandise, alcoholic beverages, spa services, travel documents, trip and travel insurance, baggage fees and/or other personal expenses. Sponsor is not responsible for travel delays, cancellations or for any airline and/or hotel policies that may apply and subsequently prohibit or delay winner and/or guests from partaking in the Grand Prize. If for any reason whatsoever, Grand Prize winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been booked and paid for, the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to him/her and there shall be no compensation or Grand Prize substitution if winner and/or guests are unable to take scheduled trip by reason of illness, family emergency, personal events, terrorism, labor strikes, weather, or other acts beyond Sponsor's control. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the any prize (or prize component), except that Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability for any reason. Prize and prize components cannot be combined/exchanged with any other offer. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion choose to substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability or for any other reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsor will continue to use the value of the "old" (i.e., replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. Prize notifications, shipments, documentation, tickets and trip itinerary (as applicable) will be shipped to U.S. and D.C. addresses only. All federal, state, and/or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV, as stated herein, of his/her Grand Prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Any depiction of a prize or prize components, in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, is for illustrative purposes only. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizing. Sweepstakes Entities and, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to a prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of a prize and/or the Sweepstakes. Final eligibility for the award of the prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below.
- Drawing and Notification of Winner: Potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received in a drawing to be held on or about September 9, 2013 ("Drawing Date") in Burbank, CA by the Sweepstakes administrator, an independent compliance organization. Potential winners (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a potential winner is a Minor) will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on his/her Entry on or about the Drawing Date. If a potential winner cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within a twenty four (24) hour period, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her Grand Prize notification or requirements are incomplete, or returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The winners and participants in this Sweepstakes agree to release the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors and employees or other company, service provider or any other persons providing a prize (or prize component) from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the prizes awarded due to reasons beyond Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities control (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of a prize (or prize component) awarded herein; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access Sweepstakes, the Web Site or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participants (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of the Sweepstakes and/or even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors), (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Participants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes (but not in connection with the fulfillment and use of the Grand Prize), (ii) the awarding or redemption of a prize and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §§ 1280 et seq. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the participant or participants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the "Parties") or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys' fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Participants agree that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Each participant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event will participants be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees, other legal costs and/or be entitled to awards. Participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Section 8, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising in connection with the fulfillment and use of the Grand Prize shall by governed by the laws of the State of Florida and shall exclusively be submitted for trial in Orange County, Florida.
- Rules/Winner's Information: To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner's Information send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Cinderella's Fantasy Sweepstakes "Rules" or "Winners Information" (specify which), P.O. Box 6375, Burbank, CA 91510. Official Winner's Information will be available after September 9, 2013. All requests must be received by October 25, 2013.
- Sponsor: Buena Vista Television LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521.
- Sweepstakes administrator: ESG, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the prizes.
Official Rules ©2013 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.