Disney Family Movies – Play at the Next Level
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
VOID IN GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND
POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Description: The Disney Family Movies – Play at the Next Level ("Sweepstakes") begins on July 17, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends on August 20, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PT ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes all times (as hereinafter defined) refer to Pacific Time ("PT").
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and the District of Columbia ("D.C."), (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who currently are physically located and residing therein and who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must also have either a valid social security number and/or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees and agents of Buena Vista Television, LLC ("Sponsor"), The Walt Disney Company, WABC-TV, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., Sweepstakes administrator, participating stations, stations airing the Show, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development and handling of Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, access the web site located at www.disneyfamilymovies.com ("Web Site") and select the Sweepstakes icon or image, which will open the Sweepstakes entry page. Prospective participants who are already registered on the Web Site must first login by entering his/her member name and password, then follow the online instructions to "submit" his/her entry information ("Entry"). If a prospective participant is already registered with Disney *ABC Domestic Television through any of its family of sites (see Web Site for list of sites), no new registration is required. Information required on the registration form consists of the following: first and last name, email address, gender, date of birth, zip/postal code, and choice of member name, password and hint ("Registration Information"). All required Entry/Registration Information must be completed in full and must be accurate and valid. The Registration Information must match the information of the entrant that completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. If a participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor (residents of Alabama or Nebraska between 18-19 years of age or residents of Mississippi who are between 18-21 years of age), or under the age of 18 in the remaining 47 states ("Minor"), he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering the Sweepstakes or submitting any personally identifiable information. Participants who are not yet registered on the Web Site, may become a registered member by completing (and thereafter transmitting) the registration form. There is no fee to register. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (PT) on August 20, 2012. Limit one (1) Entry per email address/per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Once an email address or a member name has been registered by a participant that email address or member name cannot be used by any other person at the Web Site. Only the participant registered under a particular email address on the Web Site (or other related web sites as described above) may participate in the Sweepstakes and he/she must be deemed the person who physically completed the act of entering. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void.
- Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Gold Prize: One (1) Gold Prize winner will receive a four-night/five-day trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to Walt Disney World® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Trip consists of four (4) round-trip coach-class air transportation for winner and guest(s) from a major United States gateway closest to winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); four (4) round trip ground transfers between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort via Disney's Magical Express® Motor Coach Service; complimentary use of transportation within the Walt Disney World® Resort; four (4) nights hotel accommodations at the Walt Disney World® All-Star Sports Resort (standard room/quad occupancy); A special "Play at the Next Level" experience for up to a four (4) hour period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for winner and up to three (3) guests with access to select venues (actual 'activity' subject to availability, seasonal and venue scheduling in Sponsor's sole discretion); customized t-shirt "uniforms" provided to winner and up to three (3) guests by the Custom Tee Center by Champion® to wear during their activities, and for a photography session with Game-day Photography to create a mock ESPN magazine cover photo; opportunity for winner and up to three (3) guests' to have their "Play at the Next Level" experience activities captured on camera for the inclusion of the winner and guests in an "ESPN-style" highlights package to run on the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort in-room, resort TV channel (the contents of which will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); four (4) four-day park-hopper passes to Walt Disney World theme parks; and one (1) $1000 Disney Gift Card (awarded to winner only) that can be used at participating locations at Disneyland® Resort, Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disney Store locations in the US and DisneyShopping.com ("Gold Prize"). Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Gold Prize is $6,500. One (1) Silver Prize: One (1) Silver Prize winner will receive one (1) LG 47" Television LG 47" Class 1080P 120HZ LED Television with Smart TV (46.9" Diagonal -47LV5500) (actual merchandiser and model selected in Sponsor's sole discretion) ("Silver Prize"). ARV of Silver Prize is $1,000. One (1) Bronze Prize: One (1) Bronze Prize winner will receive one (1) Sony Bloggie and one (1) $250 Gift Card for Sporting Goods (actual Gift Card selected in Sponsor's sole discretion) ("Bronze Prize"). ARV of Bronze Prize is $350. Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household. Gold Prize trip fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the airlines. Travel may not occur during resort black-out periods and all other prize and travel restrictions. The "Play at the Next Level" experience portion of the prize includes: select food and beverage for winner and up to three (3) guests to enjoy during the experience (the contents of which will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The number of photos taken during the photo session will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All activities will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, based on the availability of the venues and/or equipment and capacity limits on the particular day selected by winner. Winner can check www.espnwwos.com periodically for information relating to most events and activities occurring at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex rules and policies apply, including, but not limited to the requirement that the winner and guests, prior to participating in any element of the "Play at the Next Level" experience prize, execute a Waiver/Release, which shall be in the form customarily utilized by Disney, the original of which must be provided to Disney prior to any such activities. Due to capacity limitations, intermittent schedules of events, or separately ticketed events, at the time winner and guests choose to visit: (i) it may not be possible to accommodate certain activities (including, without limitation, due to weather); (ii) the Complex may not be operating; (iii) certain venues at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex may be closed and unavailable; or (v) separately ticketed events may require purchase of an additional ticket to attend. Therefore, in the event, for whatever reason, Sponsor is unable to provide any or all element(s) of the "Play at the Next Level" experience prize, no compensation or substitution for such element(s) will be provided, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In addition, items not included as part of the winning Walt Disney World® Resort package are the responsibility of the winner that include, but are not limited to: unspecified meals, travel insurance; room service; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Prize(s) and prize components may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Gold Prize trip elements/prize components may not be substituted and vacations/prize components are non-commissionable. The actual ARV for the prize may vary depending upon the point of departure, destination and fare fluctuation. Gold Prize trip must be booked at least sixty (30) days prior to intended travel date. If, for any reason, a prize component is unavailable for some reason (e.g. weather conditions) then remaining elements of the Gold Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to Gold Prize winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Tickets and/or resort/park admissions are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. All components of the Gold Prize must be taken together. Travel must be completed within one (1) year of winning or prize will be forfeited. Air transportation provided only if Gold Prize winner resides more than 100 miles from Orlando, Florida. Gold Prize winner and guest(s) must travel on same travel itinerary. Once trip dates have been booked, no extension or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Once air travel tickets are issued they are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. Once travel has been confirmed, any cancellation or change fees or restructuring of the trip are the sole responsibility of the winner. If the Gold Prize winner is a minor or a resident of a state that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must be deemed to be one of the designated travel guests. If any guest is a resident of a state that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must also be a designated travel guest. All other expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are the Gold Prize winner's sole responsibility including, but not limited to unspecified ground transportation, luggage/baggage fees, gratuities, phone calls, internet access, mobile services or roaming fees, tours, souvenirs, gift shop purchases, spas, meals, travel documents, service charges and travel insurance premiums, trip and travel insurance, etc. Gold Prize winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for providing all necessary identification documents (including passports and proof of identification) and will be responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to travel. Gold Prize winner or at least one (1) of his/her guests must have/present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into hotel. If winner elects to travel without any number of his/her travel guests, no additional compensation will be awarded. The trip restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below) and/or Gold Prize winner's travel documents. If Gold Prize winner elects to participate in any sport or strenuous activities during the trip, he/she acknowledges and understands that any associated or inherent risk connected with any activity he/she elects to partake in, is at his/her own risk and Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any such activities or any issues resulting from such activities. For instructions as to how the Disney Gift Card can be used visit http://disney.go.com/disneygiftcard/index.html (subject to Terms and Conditions). The Bronze Prize Gift Card may contain additional instructions (subject to vendor's requirements determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Disney Gift Card may not be resold in any manner whatsoever and may not be used toward the purchase of any Disney Dollars or gift certificates/cards. Gift Card(s), tickets and/or resort/park admission passes (if applicable) cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and are subject to stated terms and conditions. Gift Card(s), tickets and/or resort/park admissions are will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No credit card, credit line, overdraft protection or deposit account is associated with Gift Card(s). No interest, dividends or any other earnings on funds deposited to Gift Card(s) will accrue or be paid or credited to you by Sponsor. The value associated with the Gift Card(s) is not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Sponsor will not be responsible for any unauthorized transactions on the Gift Card(s). All other expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are a winner's sole responsibility including, but not limited to any required installation, product upgrades/options, service charges and/or equipment warranties. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for a prize (or a prize component), except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or a prize component) with one of comparable or greater value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize (or a prize component), All winners are solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to (a) any baggage or any unauthorized intervention whether or not caused by any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity(ies), equipment failure, including overloading of the Web Site due to excessive use, threatened terrorist act(s), terrorist act(s), air raid(s), blackout(s), act(s) of public enemy, earthquake(s), war(s) (declared or undeclared), fire(s), flood(s), epidemic(s), explosion(s), unusually severe weather, hurricane(s), embargo(s), labor dispute(s) or strike(s) (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage(s), transportation interruption(s) of any kind, work slow-down(s), civil disturbance(s), insurrection(s), riot(s), or any other similar or dissimilar cause(s) beyond Sponsor's sole and reasonable control. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to replace any merchandise with a newer model or version of same; but, in such event, Sponsors will continue to use the value of the "old" (i.e., replaced) item for purposes of calculating the ARV. All other expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are a winner's sole responsibility including, but not limited to any required installation, product upgrades/options, service charges and/or equipment warranties. All winners' notifications, applicable documents, itineraries, prize or prize components (tickets, resort/park admissions, vouchers/Disney Gift Card, etc.) will be shipped to U.S. addresses only. Any depiction of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state and/or other taxes including, without limitation income taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Gold and Silver Prize winners will receive a 1099 from the Sponsor for the value of prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won.
- Drawing and Notification of Winners: Potential winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received, in a drawing to be held on or about September 4, 2012 ("Drawing Date") in Burbank, CA by Sweepstakes administrator, an independent compliance organization. Potential winners (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a potential winner is a Minor) will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on his/her Entry on or about the Drawing Date. If a potential winner cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within a forty-eight (48) hour period, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsors' sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize notification documents are returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Disclaimers: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, bot or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Each winner releases Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors and employees or other company or any other persons providing prizes for the winner due to reasons beyond Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities control, and/or participation in this Sweepstakes from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the prize(s) and/or Sweepstakes (including without limitation any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of a prize awarded herein; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, satellite, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access Sweepstakes, the Web Site or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of Sweepstakes and/or even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors), (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the First, Second and Third Prize (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Orange County, Florida. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the "Parties") or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys' fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this Section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this Section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- Rules/Winners List: To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Official Winner Information, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Disney Family Movies – Play at the Next Level "Rules" or "Winners List" (specify which), P.O. Box 6614 Burbank, CA 91510. Official Winner's List available after September 4, 2012. All requests must be received by October 20, 2012.
- Sponsor: Buena Vista Television LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521.
- Sweepstakes administrator: ESG, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of the prizes.
Official Rules ©2012 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.