LIVE's Mexico Getaway Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
VOID IN QUEBEC, GUAM, PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS
AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- DESCRIPTION: The LIVE's Mexico Getaway Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on June 11, 2012 and ends on June 22, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of ten (10) separate daily Sweepstakes ("Daily Sweepstakes"). Participants are invited to watch the Live! with Kelly television program ("Show") between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") weekdays (Monday through Friday) during the Sweepstakes Period ("Viewing Period"). There will be one (1) question for each show day (Monday through Friday) during the Sweepstakes Period that will appear on air during the second half of each Show's broadcast ("Show Day"). The question will be about something that was said or appeared on that day's Show, and/or be common knowledge. Participants can then enter his/her "Answer" online for a chance to win a trip for two (2) to Mexico (travel destination and prize details to be announced on each Show Day). Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Daily Sweepstakes drawing for every correct Answer they submit. The Answer for a given Show Day can be submitted during the daily entry periods as described in section 2, but no Answer/entries will be accepted for a previous Show Day's question. Check local TV listings for Show schedules in your local viewing area, which may be changed or pre-empted without notice in one or more broadcast areas (e.g. due to change of broadcast schedules, additional Show broadcasts, special announcements, and/or programs that may disrupt normal TV programming). Sponsor's computer shall be the official clock for purposes of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, who are permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia ("D.C.") (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) or permanent legal residents of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who are physically located and legally residing therein. Entrants must have a valid social security number or a social insurance number and/or a valid U.S. personal tax identification number. Employees and agents of Buena Vista Television ("Sponsor"), The Walt Disney Company, WABC-TV, American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., Live! with Kelly, Mexico Tourism Board, Sweepstakes administrator, participating stations, stations airing the Show, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, and those involved in the production, development and handling of Sweepstakes, their respective agents, officers, prize suppliers, directors , parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter Sweepstakes.
HOW TO ENTER: To enter a given Daily Sweepstakes visit the Live! with Kelly web site at http://www.livewithkelly.tv ("Web Site") starting on June 11, 2012 and ending on June 22, 2012 during the hours as stated below for each Show Day and select the Sweepstakes icon or image, which will open the Sweepstakes entry page. You can enter one (1) or more Daily Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Registered participants must first login by entering his/her member name and password then follow the online instructions to "submit" his/her entry information ("Entry Information") which will also include his/her Answer for that Show Day. Each Show Day entry period starts at 9:45 a.m. ET and ends the same day at 11:59 p.m. (ET) ("Daily Entry Period(s)"). Each time participant enters, he/she must complete all entry fields in addition to submitting the correct Answer for that Show Day in order to receive one (1) entry into the Daily Sweepstakes, if and only if, the correct Answer is submitted ("Entry"). Participants who are not registered on the Web Site, may become a registered member by completing (and thereafter transmitting) the registration form. Information requested on the registration form consists of the following: first and last name, complete home address (including street address, city, state/province and zip/postal code), date of birth, and email address ("Registration Information"). There is no fee to register. If a prospective participant is already registered with the Walt Disney family of companies (see Web Site for list of sites), no new registration is required. Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address/per Show Day during each Daily Entry Period. Each Show Day's Entry containing a correct Answer must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) that same day. Entries for the last Daily Sweepstakes must be received by June 22, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). All Registration Information and Entry Information must be completed in full. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. If an entrant is deemed a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence and resides in Alabama or Nebraska in the U.S. or a resident of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, or the Yukon in Canada and is under 19 years of age; or is a resident of Mississippi under 21 years of age ("Minor") then he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or submitting any personally identifiable information. Participants can only register and participate in the Sweepstakes under one user ID and/or one email address. Once an email address or a user ID has been registered by a participant that email address or user ID cannot be used by any other person at the Web Site. Only the participant entering under a particular email address and who physically completed his/her Entry(s) may participate in the Sweepstakes. Proof of delivery or receipt of Entries will not be deemed by Sponsor as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void.
- PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Ten (10) Daily Prizes will be awarded (one (1) winner will be selected for each Daily Sweepstakes): Each Daily Prize winner will receive a trip for winner and one (1) guest to Mexico (actual destination and prize details will be announced on that day's Show). Each trip to Mexico will include: round trip coach class air transportation to/from a major commercial airport near winner's residence to an airport near to the destination city in Mexico (to be determined in Sponsor's sole discretion); all-inclusive hotel and/or resort accommodations for six (6) nights (single room/double occupancy in Sponsor's sole discretion); and ground transportation to/from the airport and hotel and/or resort in destination city. Additional prize components may be included as announced on that Show Day. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each Daily Prize: $4,000 - $4,999. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during each Daily Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person/per family/per household. The ARV of each Daily Prize is furnished by the prize supplier(s). The round-trip coach-class air transportation element of the prize begins and ends at a major commercial airport near winner's residence or in some cases from selected gateways as designated in each of the Daily Prize packages. Sponsor reserves the right to structure each travel route in its sole discretion. Daily Prize trips must be completed within one (1) year of notification of winning, unless otherwise stated by Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s) in their sole discretion. Daily Prize trips must be booked at least thirty (30) days prior to travel dates or on a timeframe set by Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s) in their sole discretion. No extension or change of trip(s) or hotel/resort dates permitted once trip(s) or hotel/resort dates have been confirmed by Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s) in their sole discretion. Once air travel tickets are issued they are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below) and/or travel documents provided by Sponsor and/or prize supplier(s). All Daily Prize trips are subject to air/ground travel availability, hotel/resort availability, holiday exclusions including but not limited to New Year’s Eve, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and/or additional blackout dates and all other prize and travel restrictions, as applicable. Each winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary (in Sponsor’s and/or prize supplier(s) sole discretion). In the event that a prize component is not available during the time of the trip for whatever reason (e.g., weather conditions) of the winner does not partake in all of the prize components, then remaining elements of prize or prize components shall constitute full satisfaction of Sweepstakes Entities' prize obligation to winner and no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. If a winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must accompany the winner as the designated travel guest. If a travel guest is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a Minor, he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian and such person must be deemed the winner. If a winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. Each winner and his/her guest must present valid government issued ID to partake in the prize and meet any other travel requirements of airline, and/or hotel/resort (in Sponsor's sole discretion). Each winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents including passports and visas (as applicable). The U.S. State Department requires all international travelers to present a government issued passport for U.S. Customs re-entry after air, land or sea travel. For more information please visit the State Department's consular website www.travel.state.gov or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's website www.dhs.gov. Prize winner and/or his/her travel guest must have/present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check into a hotel or resort. All other expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned as being included are excluded and are winner's sole responsibility including, but not limited to: taxes, air transfers, baggage fees, government fees, unspecified ground transportation, meals, gratuities, hotel incidentals, telephone calls, government fees, souvenirs, gift shop purchases, spas, meals in alternate dining venues not covered by the all-inclusive hotel/resort, excursions, tours, laundry service, local and long-distance telephone calls or other communications, travel documents, service charges, travel insurance premiums, trip and travel insurance, required immunizations if applicable, or transportation between winner's residence and the departure airport and other personal expenses. If a hotel/resort credit, gift card(s) and/or gift certificate is awarded as part of a Daily Prize (in Sponsor's sole discretion), they cannot be exchanged/redeemed for cash or combined with any other offer and are subject to stated terms and conditions. Hotel/resort credit, gift card and/or gift certificate vendors/issuers will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If applicable, hotel/resort credit(s), gift card(s) and/or gift certificate(s) must be used by the expiration stated, if any, or prize component will be forfeited. If a sports, water tour or other activity is included as part of the Daily Prize (or if a winner and guest elects to participate in such activities, he/she acknowledges and understands that any associated or inherent risk connected with any activity he/she elects to partake in, is at his/her own risk and Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any such activities or any issues resulting from such activities. All monetary values expressed herein are in U.S. Dollars. No transfer of any prize is permitted. No substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes, except in Sponsor's sole discretion, due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize or prize component of comparable value. Prize notifications, documentation, tickets and trip itineraries will be shipped to U.S. or Canadian addresses only (excluding Quebec). Any depiction of prize(s) in Sweepstakes materials or otherwise, are for illustrative purposes only. All federal, state, provincial, and/or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Winners will receive a 1099 form from the Sponsor for the total ARV, as stated herein, of his/her prize that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. Additional Prize restrictions/conditions may apply.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: One (1) Daily Prize winner will be randomly selected for each Show Day from among all eligible Entries received for that particular Daily Sweepstakes by the Sweepstakes administrator in Burbank, CA an independent compliance organization. Drawings are held on or about three (3) business days after the end date of each Daily Entry Period. Non-winning Entries will not be retained for subsequent Daily Sweepstakes drawings. Potential winners (or his/her parent/legal guardian if a potential winner is a Minor) will be notified by telephone at the phone number listed on his/her Entry on or about the drawing date. If a potential winner cannot be reached after three (3) phone call attempts within a twenty four (24) hour period, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize notification documents are returned as undeliverable, such potential winner(s) will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner(s) will be selected in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a Daily Prize is forfeited after a winner had been verified, and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate winner, Daily Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. If a Canadian resident is selected as a potential Daily Prize winner, he/she must correctly answer a time based, mathematical skill-testing question administered by phone/mail without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid to be eligible for a prize. If the selected Canadian potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) phone call attempts of first attempt to administer the skill testing question, he/she may be disqualified in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMERS: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for Entries that are entered by other than human means (such as by an automated computer program or any non-human mechanism, entity, or device), in excess of the stated limit, or for Entries that are illegible, late, tampered with, forged, incomplete, misdirected, misspelled, deleted, damaged, lost, misplaced, stolen, destroyed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules and such Entries will be disqualified. Once submitted, Entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Each winner releases Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agencies, officers, directors and employees or other company or any other persons providing prizes for the winner due to reasons beyond Sponsor and/or Sweepstakes Entities control, and/or participation in this Sweepstakes from any and all liability/responsibility with respect to the applicable prize(s) and/or Sweepstakes (including any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death) in connection with: participation in this Sweepstakes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry/Registration Information and/or Answers to the Daily Sweepstakes questions, acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the prize(s) awarded herein; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, internet service provider; interruption or inability to access Sweepstakes or any Web Site or online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to entrants (or any third person's) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of this Sweepstakes; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, or elements of Sweepstakes and/or even if caused by the negligence of one of the Sweepstakes Entities including but not limited to, in the case of Canadian winners, disputes over answers to mathematical skill test questions. In addition, entrants and winners release Sweepstakes Entities from errors in the processing of the Entries or Answers to the questions, the announcement of the Daily Prizes, and/or the cancellation or interruption of any Show. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to. (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any entity (or any of its agents, servants, employees or independent contractors), (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Entrants further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sweepstakes Entities, and hereby acknowledge that said Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize(s), including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the prize(s) in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded herein. The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor(s) (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Sweepstakes, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the prize(s) and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Los Angeles County, California, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with California Code of Civil Procedure §§ 1280 et seq. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of Sponsor and the entrant or entrants bringing forth the controversy or claim (collectively, the "Parties") or, if the Parties cannot agree, then by striking from a list of arbitrators supplied by the American Arbitration Association or JAMS/Endispute. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator's award is based. The Parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator's fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys' fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Entrant agrees that his/her claim will be resolved individually, exclusively by arbitration, without resort to any form of class action. Entrant further agrees that any claim/judgment/award in such arbitration shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and, under no circumstances, will an entrant be entitled to awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this Section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this Section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT, AND INCLUDING ANY CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT INDUCEMENT THEREOF.
- RULES/WINNERS' LIST: receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Official Winners List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: LIVE’s Mexico Getaway Giveaway "Rules" or "Winner’s List" (specify which), P.O. Box 6493, Burbank, CA 91510. Official Winner's List available after June 27, 2012. All requests must be received by August 22, 2012.
- SPONSOR: Buena Vista Television LLC, 500 South Buena Vista, Burbank, CA 91521.
- SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: ESG, P.O. Box 7398, Burbank, CA 91510-7398. Sweepstakes administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize(s).
Official Rules ©2012 ESG. Participants may copy these Official Rules for personal use only and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever. All rights reserved.