Every man needs a place to call his own and host Michael Strahan is no different. As much as Michael likes Kelly's former dressing room, filled with sparkly pillows and a centerfold of Mark Conselous, the show decided it was time to call in the experts -- Jason Cameron and Tony Siragusa of the DIY network's "Man Caves" -- to make this space Michael's home away from home.
Cameron, a licensed general carpenter, and Siragusa, a former NFL player and Man Cave specialist, transformed the space as they do on each episode in their DIY show. They took out every frill, fluff, and sequin, and turned his dressing room into a paradise fit for a King. Want some of these in your Man Cave? Check-out the list of products below and watch "Man Caves" on the DIY network to learn about transforming your space into a Man-Haven.
Click below to see the Man Caves gallery
- NJ Modern "James" Sofa fits perfectly in Michael's space and is styled with West Elm pillows in Stone White and Herringbone silk pillow covers. His glass front Frigidaire 42-bottle wine cooler keeps everything cool while he’s on set. The Souk Rug finishes the room with a comfy, cozy feel.
- These two Safavieh chairs from the Modern Mercer Collection in Linen offer additional seating. The chairs are styled with Ikea pillows and the West Elm Martini side table in white. These are under Michael’s new state-of-the-art Harmon/Kardon 2.1 Channel Home Theater which is controlled by the Control 4 Home 7-inch portable tablet.
- The countertop, Corian in Rain Cloud from Dolan-Traynor is home to Michael's shaving kit from Black Stout, wireless speaker for iDevices from JBL, and Kraus White Ceramic Sink and Raus Faucet. His Hidden TV, inside the mirror, lets him stay connected while he's getting ready in the morning.
- Michael’s closet, made by Smart Closet Solutions, gives him a place for all his suits, ties and shoes.
- His sofa side tables from West Elm are the perfect place for books, photos, and knick-knacks.
- What Man Cave would be complete without a trophy shelf? Michael's is the Holman Shelf from Pottery Barn. The paint for the walls is Benjamin Moore in Revere Pewter HC-172 and the cabinets under his countertop are Benjamin Moore in Chelsea Gray HC 168.