MAGICAL FAMILY GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. TO ENTER YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CONTESTANTS MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
2. SWEEPTAKES PERIOD: 12:00am ET April 29, 2013 through 11:59pm ET May 10, 2013.
3. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
4. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
5. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Walt Disney World® ® Resort Vacation for four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days.
The Walt Disney World® Resort Vacation shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major United States gateway airport closest to the winner's residence and the Orlando International Airport [provided, however, if the winner resides within a 250 mile radius of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided]
- Round trip ground transportation for four (4) between the Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World® Resort [provided, however, if the winner resides within a 250 mile radius of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air fare will not be provided].
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) person per room) for four (4) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
- Four (4) 5-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
- A Disney Gift Card with a value of Five Hundred Dollars ($500) for the winner to use anywhere a Disney Gift Card is accepted.
Please note: Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: Meals; Hotel room service; travel insurance; laundry service; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs, etc.; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; service charges; transportation between winner's home and gateway airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
7. SPONSOR: Buena Vista Television, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521
8. ADMINISTRATOR: Buena Vista Television, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521
Vacation rules include:
- Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to September 1, 2014 (at the discretion of Walt Disney World® Resort).
- Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner's choosing.
- Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same Hotel room. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Magical Family Getaway Vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian and received by Disney prior to embarkation.
- Magical Family Getaway Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Walt Disney World® Resort and airline seat availability. Certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
- Magical Family Getaway Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, refunded, or redeemed for cash value.
- Magical Family Getaway Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
- Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
- Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the "steps" of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
HOW TO ENTER:
9. To enter the Magical Family Getaway Sweepstakes the potential entrant must go to the following webpage: http://www.millionairetv.com.
On this webpage there will be a link to the information page for the Magical Family Getaway Sweepstakes. On the Magical Family Getaway Sweepstakes information page there will be a description of the prize and a link for entry into the sweepstakes. The link for entry will take those who want to enter to a page where they are asked to log in. Entrants who are already registered members of the Walt Disney Family of Sites need only enter their login name and password to enter the sweepstakes. If the potential entrant is not already a member of the Walt Disney Family of Sites, they will need click on the link to register in order to gain entry into the sweepstakes. Registration will require the entrant to complete all of the requested information that will include, but not necessarily be limited to: First name, last name, gender, date of birth, zip/postal code, and e-mail address. Once successfully registered, log in to submit an entry to the sweepstakes.
10. Employees, their immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses), and those living in the same household, The Walt Disney Company, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., 2waytraffic, Sony, Disney Destinations, official sponsors of the program, all "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" ("Producer" and/or "Program") production personnel, advertising agencies or any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of this Program or Network Program (defined below), or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives are not eligible. Employees, their immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, daughter, son, sister, brother and their spouses) and those living in the same household, of television stations broadcasting the Program, are not eligible. In addition, any individuals acquainted with any persons who are or have been connected with the production, administration or judging of the Program or the Primetime Program (defined below) are not eligible, if in the Producer's sole discretion, the individual's participation could create the appearance of impropriety. All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion.
Any individual who has been convicted of a felony is not eligible.
In order to be eligible, the winning party must read and agree to the terms contained in these rules, execute an affidavit of eligibility as well as the travel release as incorporated in Exhibit A to these Rules (see below). Each party participating in the winning prize must sign a separate set of these rules as well as the travel releases. For minor children, a parent or guardian must sign on behalf of each minor, these rules as well as the travel release. Travel releases, Affidavits and other required documentation must be sent to WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE/ Magical Family Getaway Sweepstakes, Buena Vista Television, Mailcode: 3903, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521. Original signed versions of these rules and affidavits must be received at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates.
11. One (1) winner for the Sweepstakes prize will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as listed above. All decisions regarding winner selection are final. Winner will be drawn on or about May 13, 2013. Winner will be contacted by 12:00pm EST on May 14, 2013. If Sponsor/Administrator leaves a voice message, Entrant will have until 5:00pm EST on May 14, 2013 to call Sponsor/Administrator back in order to be qualified. After 5:00pm EST on May 14, 2013 Sponsor/Administrator will move on to a new randomly drawn Entrant and follow the same process as described previously in this paragraph. Sponsor/Administrator will continue this process on succeeding days until a winner has been deemed eligible and qualified. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor/Administrator to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other's computer related to or resulting from entering the Sweepstakes. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person whose name the corresponding account is registered to. All decisions regarding the identity of the authorized registrant shall be made by Sponsor/Administrator in its sole discretion.
12. Prizes for Sweepstakes include only those items expressly listed above. Any costs associated with the use or ownership of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Approximate Retail Value is listed in section 6 above. No prize transfers are permitted. No prizes will be refunded or exchanged for cash. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/Administrator disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or services accepted by the winner. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required affidavit, is found to have violated the Official Rules or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Entrants understand that Sponsor/Administrator is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession and use of prize. Sponsor/Administrator is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Decisions of Sponsor/Administrator are final and binding in all respects. No substitution of prizes is allowed. Sponsor/Administrator will not ship any prizes to addresses outside of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia.
13. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission for The Walt Disney Company, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., 2waytraffic, Sony, and official sponsors of the program to use winner's name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice and statements regarding this Sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes and on the syndicated television show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, in perpetuity, without compensation unless prohibited by law.
15. Winner, and where applicable, travel companion, will be required to sign a copy of these rules, an Affidavit of Eligibility, travel release (when requested by Sponsor and/or Administrator), Release of Liability and Release of Publicity unless prohibited by law, within seven (7) calendar days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim their prize, fails to comply with all rules, is unable to travel or attend event on prize date or fails to respond to the winner notification within seven (7) calendar days of notification, the winner is disqualified and the prize is forfeited. If forfeited, another winner will be selected at random from among the eligible entries.
16. By participating and winning a prize, entrants and Winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor/Administrator, The Walt Disney Company, Disney Destinations, Walt Disney World® Resort, Buena Vista Television, Valleycrest Productions, Ltd., 2waytraffic, Sony, official sponsors of the program, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents ("Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the prize, including any travel or activity related thereto including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failure or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, application downloads; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of Winners, the cancellation or postponement of the event; (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants or Winner's participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or use/misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant and/or Winner's further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant or Winner's be entitled to receive attorneys fees. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrants and/or Winner's waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Released Parties may choose, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof. Members further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that said Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with prize(s). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
17. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
18. If any provision of this document is deemed to be invalid, it shall be considered deleted herefrom and shall not invalidate the remaining provisions.
19. For the Winner's list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/Magical Family Getaway Winners List, Mailcode: 3982, 500 S. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521. The Winner's list will be provided, as requested, within fourteen (14) days.